A GAME-BASED GRAPHIC NOVEL AVAILABLE IN YOUR APP STORE
Deep within the earth the Shill Beast churned.
"I was on day four of the survey, alone in the Montana wilderness, when I fell into the cavern.The BONES, the DARKNESS, and the HORRORS I witnessed -- they fog my memories of the choices I made. It was a haze of brute force, unnerving artifacts, and a search for a trustworthy soul... To this very day, I think back and wonder. I wonder what I could have done differently. You -- you would too."
- Features a branching narrative: a puzzle waiting to be solved
- Fully-narrated, turn-based combat against the horrors of the dark
- Health, weapons, and consumable items: roleplaying game meets graphic novel
- Achievements for uncovering new storylines
- Traps, dangers, curses: challenge pages that test your skills
- Hand-illustrated and digitally inked by artist Paolo D'Antonio
- Story by Space Corps'sBryan Richmond
- A new breed of interactive fiction and gamebook, custom built by text-game die-hards at Robot Monster Productions